Pinoy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY ONLINE TAMBAYAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pinoy Online Time
Top posters
Sadista
sweet love quotes I_vote_lcapsweet love quotes I_voting_barsweet love quotes I_vote_rcap 
jimrey1989
sweet love quotes I_vote_lcapsweet love quotes I_voting_barsweet love quotes I_vote_rcap 
MR ZAP
YeTzeR
KILLERchiriko
fade2black
ashha_jayzin
nikoi
x-vain
Jhay_D31
Latest topics
» funny love quotes
sweet love quotes EmptySun 08 May 2011, 9:42 pm by KILLERchiriko

» ^^welcome^^ about me^^
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:16 pm by jimrey1989

» BAGU-BAGUHAN poh..
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm by jimrey1989

» the newbie,, lol
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm by jimrey1989

» New Online game
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm by jimrey1989

» The Mascot
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:07 pm by jimrey1989

» Sino ang mas malambing?
sweet love quotes EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm by jimrey1989

» dota ba or gf/bf?
sweet love quotes EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm by jimrey1989

» HOLD UP CAT!!
sweet love quotes EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm by jimrey1989

Affiliates
free forum

sweet love quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KILLERchiriko

KILLERchiriko

sweet love quotes Empty
PostSubject: sweet love quotes   sweet love quotes EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 2:00 am

>>I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.

>>If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.

>>I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.

>>I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. Not now when I’m still strong to fall for you over and over again.

>>If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.”
Back to top Go down

sweet love quotes
Page 1 of 1