Pinoy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY ONLINE TAMBAYAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pinoy Online Time
Top posters
Sadista
nokia OVI suite I_vote_lcapnokia OVI suite I_voting_barnokia OVI suite I_vote_rcap 
jimrey1989
nokia OVI suite I_vote_lcapnokia OVI suite I_voting_barnokia OVI suite I_vote_rcap 
MR ZAP
YeTzeR
KILLERchiriko
fade2black
ashha_jayzin
nikoi
x-vain
Jhay_D31
Latest topics
» funny love quotes
nokia OVI suite EmptySun 08 May 2011, 9:42 pm by KILLERchiriko

» ^^welcome^^ about me^^
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:16 pm by jimrey1989

» BAGU-BAGUHAN poh..
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm by jimrey1989

» the newbie,, lol
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm by jimrey1989

» New Online game
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm by jimrey1989

» The Mascot
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:07 pm by jimrey1989

» Sino ang mas malambing?
nokia OVI suite EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm by jimrey1989

» dota ba or gf/bf?
nokia OVI suite EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm by jimrey1989

» HOLD UP CAT!!
nokia OVI suite EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm by jimrey1989

Affiliates
free forum

nokia OVI suite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadista
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Sadista

nokia OVI suite Empty
PostSubject: nokia OVI suite   nokia OVI suite EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:56 am

nokia OVI suite 2802rex

Nokia Ovi Suite description
The one and only Nokia desktop application

Designed from a clean slate, Nokia Ovi Suite offers a new, more user-friendly approach to Nokia PC software.In addition, this software is considerably slim and fast.

The completely new user interface gives you easy access to your important files and information as all the functionalities are available within one window.

Nokia Ovi Suite is intended as the only computer application you will need from Nokia. It will eventually replace the current Nokia PC Suite and its variants like Nokia Ovi Suite 1.x and Nokia Nseries PC Suite. Nokia Ovi Suite integrates also the main features from Nokia Photos, Nokia Software updater and Nokia Map loader.

Supported Nokia phones: S40 6th Edition; S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 0; S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1; S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2; S60 5th Edition; Symbian^3; Nokia N900;

Here are some key features of "Nokia Ovi Suite":

· Move messages, contacts, photos, videos, music and more between your computer, your Nokia device and share your photos on Ovi
· Keep your Nokia device and computer in sync, update your Nokia device with the latest software, and keep your valuable content safe and accessible everywhere
· Sign in with Nokia Account and discover a range of great Ovi services: share your photos and videos with your friends & family or download the maps you need

Requirements:

· 2 GB of disk space on your computer
· 1 GHz processor
· 64 MB graphics card
· 1 GB of RAM (random access memory)
· 1024x576 screen resolution and 24-bit colour

What's New in This Release:

· Simpler updating of phone software and mobile applications. Now you can update your device firmware and mobile applications in one simple flow.
· Simplified experience for Ovi Store app promotions in Home view. Now you can send from Home view direct link of mobile application to your phone and proceed with download and installation inside your mobile phone. No need to open web browser anymore in desktop.
· Critical fixes to sync with Microsoft Outlook. We have put lots of effort into improving sync with Microsoft Outlook and are very interested to see, how many of different problems we have solved.
· More stable connectivity between device and computer.
· Sending text message to group. Create a contacts group from your favourite contacts in Contacts view and then you can send text messages to all members of that group easily from Messaging view.
· Improved video playback. HD video captured with Nokia phone plays now more smoothly in Nokia Ovi Suite.

download link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://pinoy-online.forumtl.com

nokia OVI suite
Page 1 of 1